About The Family Birthing Wing
For those beginning new families or expanding existing ones, WRRMC Family Birthing Wing is here to make your birth experience extraordinary. Highly qualified physicians and nursing staff are skilled in providing care for routine and higher-risk pregnancies for mothers each year. All patients stay in a beautifully decorated and comfortable private room.
- Birthing rooms including labor, delivery and recovery — in a single room, large enough to accommodate the whole family.
- Personal attention from a single nurse means more individualized care and more timely answers to any questions that may arise.
- A special on-site operating room is available for cesarean births
- OB staff have successfully completed special training and are certified in neonatal resuscitation, resuscitation stabilization, transport of sick and/or premature infants, and in the management of obstetrical emergencies.
- OB patients are monitored with fetal/contraction monitors while in labor.
- Staff members are available throughout your stay to promote and facilitate successful breastfeeding.
- Infant hearing testing
- Gestational Diabetes testing, education and information
- Educational video library
- Financial awareness (the cost of having a baby)
- If you need an estimate of charges for services you will be receiving, please contact our Patient Accounts Manager at (701) 567-6152 or e-mail email@example.com
- WIC is a program for pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, and children younger than 5 and is available in all counties in North Dakota. http://www.ndhealth.gov/wic/
Dr. Thomas Jacobsen
Dr. Cathy Houle
Dr. Ellen Ketterling
Dr. Carrie Ann Ranum
Click here to view babies born at WRHS